§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
- In the following we provide information about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that makes a personal reference to you e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
- The responsible data controller pursuant to Art. 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Grützmacher & Engler GmbH & Co. KG, Falkenried 29, 20251 Hamburg, Germany. firstname.lastname@example.org
- When contacting us by e-mail or using a contact form, the information you provide (your e-mail address, your name and your telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data in this connection after the storage is no longer required, or the processing is restricted if legal storage obligations exist.
- If we rely on commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or if we wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective processes. In doing so, we will also state the specified criteria for the storage duration.
§ 2 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
In the merely informative use of the website, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data which is technically necessary for us to inform you about our website and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis: Art. 6 (1) (f) (1). GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access Status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transmitted
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
§ 3 Data security
When you visit our website and receive and send e-mails, we use the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in conjunction with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. We point out however that there is currently no absolutely secure encryption technology. We also use technical and organisational security measures to protect your data from unauthorised access by third parties.
§ 4 Processing of personal data of customers, prospective customers and suppliers
- You are not required to provide the aforementioned personal data. The communicated data may be required for a contract. Without the provision of the data, the communication, conclusion of a contract or the execution of a contract may not be possible.
- Transmission of the data relevant in the respective individual case takes place, on the basis of legal regulations or a contractual agreement, to public authorities, if legal regulations apply with priority, to external service providers or other contractors and to other external bodies, if you have given your consent (legal basis: Art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR), or transmission is required to pro-tect our legitimate interests and your interests, which require the protection of personal data, do not prevail (Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR). There is no intention to transfer your data to a recipient in a third country (not an EU/EEA Member State) or an international organisation.
- The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. For provided personal data, this is the case when the respective conversation with you is ended. The conversation is ended when it can be inferred from the circumstances that the relevant facts have been finally clarified. Insofar as the disclosed data is subject to the tax and commercial storage requirements, it is stored for the duration of the retention obligations of ten years and then deleted, unless you have consented to an additional storage or the further processing of data is required for assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims. The legal basis for the processing of personal data for the purpose of fulfilling the statutory archiving and reten-tion obligations is Art. 6 (1) (c) GDPR.
§ 5 Processing of personal applicant data
Application for a specific job advertisement or unsolicited applications
- We recruit specialists and executives on behalf of our clients and, if necessary, also carry out parts of the application process for the respective client (e.g. examination of the application documents, holding of interviews, selection of the candidates proposed to the client).
- We collect your personal data as an applicant if you provide it to us by post, e-mail or tele-phone for job advertisements and unsolicited applications. In this case, we process the information provided in the application. This includes, in particular, name, date of birth, contact details, interests, qualification data as well as educational and professional history. In addition, in this case, we also collect other personal data from publicly available sources, in particular the social networks XING and LinkedIn. The personal data collected about you will only be used for the purpose of carrying out the application process (legal basis: Art. 6 (1) (b) or (f) GDPR, § 26 BDSG).
- You are not required to provide the aforementioned personal data. The data provided may be required for future contract conclusion after completion of the application process. With-out the provision of the data, the communication, the application process or the conclusion of a contract may not be possible.
- After completing the application process, we will retain your personal data, in the event that you are not hired, for a period of two months from notification of the decision not to hire. Thereafter, we will delete your data, unless you have consented to a continued processing of your data (legal basis: Art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR, § 26 BDSG) or the continued processing of your data is required
– For the fulfilment of legal obligations to which we or our client are subject – in par-ticular for proof of compliance with legal obligations in the context of hiring (e.g. according to the General Equal Treatment Act) or tax or commercial storage re-quirements (legal basis: Art. 6 (1) (c) GDPR), or
– To protect our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of our client (legal basis: Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR).
- In the latter case, your personal data will be stored for a longer period of time only insofar as your interests or fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms, which require the protection of personal data, do not prevail. If the continued processing of your data is based on a purpose other than the one for which the personal data was collected, we will comply with Art. 6 (4) GDPR and inform you of this change in purpose pursuant to Art. 13 (3) GDPR.
- Inclusion in our database (applicant pool)
- Subject to your consent, we will include your application documents (including the personal data contained therein) in our database and notify you of job advertisements from our clients, which may be of interest to you on the basis of your application profile (legal basis: Art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR, § 26 BDSG).
§ 6 Integration of Google Web Fonts
- Our website uses common so-called web fonts, which are provided by Google for the uniform representation of fonts. When you call up a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly. To do this, the browser you use must connect to Google’s servers. As a result, Google learns that our website has been accessed via your IP address. The use of Google Web Fonts is in the interest of a consistent and attractive presentation of our online services. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR. If your browser does not support web fonts, a default font will be used by your computer.
§ 7 Revocation or objection to the processing of your data
- If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this consent at any time. Such revocation will affect the admissibility of the processing of your personal data af-ter your revocation.
- Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on a balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfil a contract with you, which we describe in each case in the following description of functions. In the event of such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event that you have justified objection, we will ex-amine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out to you our compelling legitimate reasons on the basis of which we may continue the processing.
- You can inform us under the following contact details of your revocation and/or opposition: Grützmacher & Engler GmbH & Co KG, Falkenried 29, 20251 Hamburg, email@example.com.
§ 8 Your rights
(1.) You have the following rights with respect to us regarding your personal data:
- Right to information,
- Right to correction or deletion,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to object to processing,
- Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to appeal to a data protection authority about our processing of your data.